STORIES FROM A CITY
ISSUE #2 COPENHAGEN
For the second issue of Out Here we travelled to Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital city. On our journey around the city we found an empty theme park, an inspiring social entrepreneur, and, of course, countless enormous pastries. We found a city with multiple personalities. The impeccably designed bike lanes and pristine metro stations belie the dynamic and fascinating people that live beside them.
STORIES FROM COPENHAGEN
Michael Lodberg Olsen is a social entrepreneur who focuses on helping local communities to engender change for themselves. His current project is the street magazine ‘ILLEGAL!’…
Per and Nicholas started Wrench Monkees in 2008, after 10 years customising old off-road motorcycles, Kawasaki 750’s and even mopeds as kids. They now customise motorbikes for customers all over the world.
STORIES FROM BERLIN
- Such a great find in #CPH The old printers...not a computer in sight! #Printers #Print #thisisouthere… http://t.co/BhQGqfloql
- Post Barcelona blues going through some of the shots we took! @Gen_Barcelona @GeneratorHostel #GenLove #thisisouthere #OutHere
- There were a range of scarecrows at Can Masdeu... #cmd #bcn #thisisouthere #outhere http://t.co/izgTrxuJDT
- Got mad ❤️ for @Gen_Barcelona and the staff there...thanks for making our stay soooo sweet! #genlove #thisisouthere #outhere
- Check out the journal from out Copenhagen @jakechurchill up to the usual 😝 #thisisouthere #outhere… http://t.co/HEDvdKrsRl