STORIES FROM A CITY#1
For the inaugural issue of Out Here we spent nine days in Berlin to document the people and places that make this city such a popular place to visit and live. Berlin is Germany’s capital, with 3.4 million residents, and for 28 years the city was divided by a wall, splitting east from west. The city’s landscape, the attitude of the people, and the sense of real community left us a little bit in love. Welcome to Out Here, the Berlin Issue.
- More weird and wonderful from Can Masdeu...see the article at http://t.co/Mb4nBOh7yY! #CMD #BCN… http://t.co/oa23Dh0zQ0
- Nothing tastes sweeter than beer straight from the barrel! @MoritzBarcelona #moritz #beer #bcn… http://t.co/TxZkJOgJvJ
- Can Masdeu was quite the experience...squat commune in #BCN skinny dipping and all sorts! Learn more… http://t.co/Dfg0pz44zX
- The only way to get around #Barcelona Scooter crew...are you ready!? http://t.co/kNyVJybPkQ #thisisouthere… http://t.co/UXmAwVnX26
- We visited Base Elements gallery on our visit to Barcelona! #BCN issue of #OutHere is live...go have a… http://t.co/Pn2LZbcDqq