STORIES FROM A CITY#1
For the inaugural issue of Out Here we spent nine days in Berlin to document the people and places that make this city such a popular place to visit and live. Berlin is Germany’s capital, with 3.4 million residents, and for 28 years the city was divided by a wall, splitting east from west. The city’s landscape, the attitude of the people, and the sense of real community left us a little bit in love. Welcome to Out Here, the Berlin Issue.
- Such a great find in #CPH The old printers...not a computer in sight! #Printers #Print #thisisouthere… http://t.co/BhQGqfloql
- Post Barcelona blues going through some of the shots we took! @Gen_Barcelona @GeneratorHostel #GenLove #thisisouthere #OutHere
- There were a range of scarecrows at Can Masdeu... #cmd #bcn #thisisouthere #outhere http://t.co/izgTrxuJDT
- Got mad ❤️ for @Gen_Barcelona and the staff there...thanks for making our stay soooo sweet! #genlove #thisisouthere #outhere
- Check out the journal from out Copenhagen @jakechurchill up to the usual 😝 #thisisouthere #outhere… http://t.co/HEDvdKrsRl